Industrial production lines of glazed cheese bars are intended for the production of glazed cheese curds of different shapes, including stuffing and/or dusting.
Lines include a number of line modules, including modules that deposit cheese pieces, put down glazing, process cooling and subsequent packaging in three-seam flow pack bags.
Our glazed cheese bar production lines have the following features:
- fully automated production process and a stainless-steel structure
- can be loaded without interrupting the production process
- high accuracy during glaze heating due to a special hopper with a hot water chamber
- auger pump stabilises glaze feeding
- conveyor belt regulation helps with centering the device
It’s possible to produce a wide range of cheese bars, such as:
- condensed milk
- sprinkled chocolate chips
- sprinkled coconut
- cheese on cookie
- chocolate glazed cheese