X-ray inspection systems are the best solution to ensure product integrity and prevent risks like customer claims and market recalls.
X-ray inspection systems base their operation on differences in density and, therefore, on the different ray absorption levels of objects unrelated to the product. Therefore, with a single system it is possible to inspect a series of otherwise unidentifiable features:
- Contaminants like: bones, stones, ceramic, PVC, Teflon, glass, rubber, fibreglass, etc…
- Non-ferrous and non-magnetic stainless-steel metal contaminants, even inside metal film packages or with aluminium foil
- Package defects like deformations and cracks
- Completeness and fill level, even in closed packages
- Presence of necessary elements like the surprise inside a chocolate egg, pins in a packaged shirt
- Dynamic weighing and air bubble detection
The operator panel, equipped with a touchscreen and an advanced user interface, makes configuring and use extremely intuitive. The low levels of radiation used make sure that the product is not damaged by the X-rays. The use of materials that guarantee no radiation accumulation and the application of excellent quality active and passive safety system ensures total machine reliability in complete compliance with the ISO-FDA HAACP, BRC standards.
The components require no or minimal maintenance; in any case, servicing is very quick, thanks to how simple the disassembly and washing operations are. They are available with a degree of protection up to IP65, can be integrated into checkweigher systems and installed within online systems for process analysis.
X-ray inspection for packaged products with a maximum capacity of 1000 g and dimensions up to 190 x 50 mm.
X-ray inspection for packaged products with a maximum capacity of 5000 g and dimensions up to 235 x 150 mm
X-ray inspection for packaged products with a maximum capacity of 5000 g and dimensions up to 335 x 150 mm